- My Network! Without the support of the people in Get Networking Now! and my various other networks, I don't know where I'd be!
- Social Media! I am a borderline addict, I know, but I absolutely LOVE Social Media! I am able to connect with people from my past, meet new people and keep up to date on everything!
- Referrals: I love referrals! I love giving them and getting them! My business would not be anywhere near where it is today with out referrals!
- Supportive husband and business partner: I don't know how people do it along! I am lucky to be in love with someone as entrepreneurial and hard working as I am! We make a great team!
- Technology: Much like my reasons for listing social media on my list of "things to be grateful for- it connects me to the outside world, simplifies a lot of my systems and brings me closer to people!
- Our Social Media Photo Kiosk that keeps us out at wonderful events throughout California, and is helping businesses engage with their customers right there, in their own place of business!
- Mobile App Services like TwoVie providing instant, two way communication between your organization and the people you serve! I have added this to the list of services we offer to small businesses who can't afford to have an app built from the "ground up".
- SACTO: Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization. We just recently joined SACTO, and immediately saw an impact on our business! The members of this organization are the "Movers and Shakers" in the Sacramento Area, working hard to bring new business and assist exisiting businesses throughout the region.
- Strategic Partners: We have some of the best in our "bag of tricks":Ward Associates, a marketing firm and Award Winning Advertising Agency in Sacramento; LogicTree IT our mobile application "go to team"; and uPost Media: our Social Media Kiosk Partners who continue to revolutionize the art of using photos and branding in conjunction with customer engagement. Partnering with the proper professional teams, allows us to serve our customers with exactly the services they are looking for!
- For each and everyone of my "fans", "followers", friends (online and off) and supporters. Your comments, feedback and ideas are what keeps me motivated to move forward in my business... THANK YOU!
A new social media marketing company has arrived in Sacramento. Introducing iSnap Social, the creator of the Social Photo Station and accompanying suite of social marketing tools. iSnap Social’s Photo Stationallows users to take a photo at a venue or event and upload it to social networks like Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter. iSnap Social provides an easy way for brands to expand their reach and influence on social media networks. “The holy grail of social media marketing is enticing your customers to market on your behalf and there’s no better way to do that than photo sharing,” says iSnap Social CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Lowe.
iSnap Social users get an easy way to take high quality photos, branded with the featured company’s graphic overlays and share them instantly. Featured brands and businesses get a unique tactic to engage customers, add fans and followers and gain insightful data. The iSnap Social cloud-based platform tracks metrics along the way, gathering usage statistics, conversions, time and demographic information. All data is viewable and exportable from the secure iSnap Social Cloud website.
The iSnap Social platform has already proved invaluable for Sacramento and nationally-based businesses alike. Customers that have successfully employed iSnap Social to aid their social media marketing campaigns include CBS Radio, Live Nation and Hyatt Resorts. Explains Doug Link, Theater Director for Imax Esquire Theater, “It is apparent with the reduction of marketing budgets and the proliferance of social media marketing, iSnap was an opportunity we could not afford to miss.”
CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Lowe conceptualized iSnap Social on a napkin in 2010. Since then iSnap Social has grown to become a global network reaching thousands of users every day in venues around the world.
About iSnap Social:
iSnap Social (www.isnapsocial.com) is the creator of the social photo station and accompanying suite of social marketing tools. iSnap Social products enable brands to create more authentic connections with customers through photo sharing. iSnap photos are liked, commented on and shared broadly across multiple social networks. By making branded photo sharing easy and fun, iSnap builds a brand’s social media presence quickly and efficiently while providing an exciting free amenity to customers.
Julia Mjehovich, 916-930-6804
This is from the Sacramento Bee- 9/27/2012
There has been great "buzz" around what employers and Universities in California can ask of their (potential) employees and students. Of course, most people feel as though it's a complete invasion of privacy, and puts people at risk for losing their current job, not getting into college or getting a job they have applied for. By signing these bills, it puts those fears to rest!
According to the Sacramento Bee:
"Gov. Jerry Brown signed two measures this morning to block California universities and employers from seeking access to applicants' social media accounts."
"The Golden State is pioneering the social media revolution and these laws will protect all Californians from unwarranted invasions of their personal social media accounts," the Democratic governor said in a prepared statement.
Assembly Bill 1844 and Senate Bill 1349 were signed!.
Read the entire article here
Rebecca Johnson is a Freelance Digital Media Specialist, Social Media and marketing strategist. She uses her creativity, and marketing skills, along with her business ownership experience to assist small and medium sized businesses with their online marketing. Rebecca owns with her husband, Get Networking Now!, Rebecca Johnson Consulting and My Social Media Pro.
All Advertising Analytics Animals Ask Rebecca Assembly Bill 1844 Bay Area Business Info Guide California California State Fair Call For Entries Customer Reviews Customers Dogs East Bay Engagement Facebook Facebook Likes Fan Pages Fido Alert Good News Gov. Jerry Brown Gracie Awards Hoax Hootsuite Isnap Linkedin Lost Dog Love Story Marketingtips Networking News Feed Personality Pet Harbor Picture Marketing Pictures Politics Press Release Privacy Notice Professional Networking Tips Public Relations Resources Sacramento Sacramento Area Commerce And Trade Organization Sacramento Business Senate Bill 1349 Slideshare Social Media Social Media Photo Kiosks Subscribe Super Social Kiosk Techniques Technology Texting Thanksgiving Twovie Upost Visual Content Visual Content Marketing Ward Associates Websites Wisdom Women Yelp