What if that same picture could be worth "1,000 Likes"?
While pictures DO tell a story, and are now being seen on social media sites more than ANY OTHER type of "post"- you want to make sure that the message being sent, aligns with your brand!
The folks at iSnap! came up with a great idea and came out with this amazing product: The Location Based Social Media Photo Kiosk !
What makes this so "amazing"?
- You can purchase or rent one of these heavy duty machines and place it right in the middle of your target market (or in your own business!).
- People take BRANDED photos of themselves with YOUR logo already on the photo, sharing their 'in the moment' / real-time experience with their friends and family! Your logo and brand message are on their photo for everyone to see!
- The software, then AUTOMATICALLY makes them a "Fan" on Facebook or a "Follower" on Twitter, or a Check-In on FourSquare
- It's PERMISSION Based, so you only get TARGETED people who want to follow your brand online!
- Bonus: Because it's an approved third party application, the software can draw demographic data and collect birthdays, so you can continue to learn about your target market and invite them back on their special day!
Don't believe me? Just ask, Marissa Hodge, of West Sacramento Zumba! She had our kiosks out at a community event in West Sacramento! She got over 100 likes just by having the kiosk available for a few hours. She keeps the branded pictures recorded from the event, and now has 100 new people to connect with! Not to mention all of those who will "like" her page due to the fun that was seen by others from the posts!
The bottom line: This new technology makes visual content marketing easy!
**Disclosure: Rebecca Johnson and My Social Media Pro are distributors for iSnapSocial